Monday, May 1, 2017

Featured Member: Kathy Miller with The Miller Connection

WHO IS KATHRYN MILLER AND THE MILLER CONNECTION


Take 35 years of experience in the world of health insurance and a lifetime of wanting to educate
people on affordable ways to take care of themselves, add in a lot of passion to find creative options and then stir together. Now you know a little bit about Kathy Miller and The Miller Connection.

I am best known as Kathy or Kat and have been in the insurance business for over 35 years I started my career with Safeco Life, now known as Liberty Mutual. After 5 years I was given the opportunity to work for a health insurance broker and launched my career as a licensed health insurance agent. After receiving extensive training in the self-funding market and healthcare benefits I began working with agents who needed help developing and maintaining their book of business.

I opened my own agency in 2010 so I could provide my clients hands on service. I meet with them at their convenience and dedicate the time necessary to educate, not sell, the products the client is asking about. I present products I truly believes in and with a passion. It is important that my clients are shown and enrolled only on options that meet their needs, not my pocket book. 

My product offerings Include:
· Employer offered healthcare benefits such as medical, dental
· Senior products for 65 and over, plus the under age 65 Social Security disable

I try to keep up to date on current issues and pass the information to my clients.

Recently I added a new venture to my portfolio that I am very excited about. Directed towards women (Sorry guys. We aren’t leaving you out). I hold educational workshops, once a month, called “Wine, Women and Wealth”. I am the first in the Pacific Northwest to conduct these workshops and they have been very successful. 

It would be my pleasure to add you as a client. Please do not hesitate to contact me with any questions you may have.






425.258.5072
kathym@millerconnection.net

No comments:

Post a Comment