Monday, November 27, 2017

[MEETUP] Mama Mia


There was some confusion about the tickets so I thought I would try to clear it up. Email me if you are still confused.

https://www.meetup.com/Heart-to-Heart-Womens-Networking/events/245459217/

We had a lot of interest in this event when we spoke about it at our meetings. We debated about what date to do and it turns out that Sun Feb 4th is the best date with the most tickets available. When I did a poll on Facebook, no one wanted the top tier tickets which is what we are purchasing for the Secret Travel Society. So, I figured I would offer to purchase the lower cost tickets to this group since we are purchasing a block of tickets anyway.

I cannot put up hundreds of dollars of my own money with the hope that people will want to go. That is why if you want to attend, you need to purchase your tickets through Meetup. The price covers the theatre fees, taxes and credit card processing fee that Meetup tacks on. I will use this money to purchase a block of tickets on Friday Dec 1st.

We have 10 tickets on hold for the Secret Travel Society (Zone 1 & 2) and 3 tickets on hold for H2H (Zone 5). We will be in the same general area of the theatre but only Zone 1 & 2 will be seated next to each other. We will probably all get together for lunch before or maybe dinner after so there will be an opportunity to be together outside of the show.

This is the very last extension I will do for this event and if you don't purchase your tickets by Nov 30th, then you are welcome to purchase them directly with the 5th Ave Theatre but there is no guarantee you will be seated near the rest of us. It will also be a lot harder to coordinate a lunch or dinner before/after the show as I won't have you on the list.

Attendee list so far:
  • Monica & husband (STS)
  • Andrea King & husband (STS)
  • Laura Diekman & guest (STS)
  • Tia Gruol & 2 friends (STS)
  • Molly Klipp & 2 daughters (H2H)
~Monica~

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Monica Hubinette from Heart to Heart Women's Networking.



No comments:

Post a Comment