Thursday, November 30, 2017

Featured Member: Amy Lindsay-Eells with Beautycounter










NEW! This page has been moved to:


About Amy Hi! I am a mom to our sweet daughter Alyssa. I met my hubby Karl in college and we have been married for 21 years. I have always been an entrepreneur at heart. In grade school I would make crafts and would share a booth at craft fairs with my Aunt Janet to sell the products we made. In high school I made hair twistys that my friend, Amy M, sold to stores and I sold at school and at craft fairs.  In high school and college I had my own babysitting and housecleaning business while working part time at a bank.
I started in direct sales with Creative Memories as a hobby and to support my scrap-booking habit. When we found out I was pregnant I started to listen to trainings and attended conference to find out how I could turn my hobby into a business. I started doing parties on Wednesday and Saturday to build my home based business. It took me about a year after Alyssa was born to be able to quit my full-time job at the bank and be able to be a stay at home mom. I would work while Alyssa napped and did parties in the evenings when Karl came home from his job.
Fast forward to 20 years later and I am still working full time in direct sales, the last 16 years have been in the skincare industry. I love my job! I love helping other women build their own business and I love the friendships I have made with my teammates and customers.  
Karl and I have been able to travel and have taken over 25 all-expense paid vacations all across the United States and tropical vacations around the world. One of my favorite trips was the Caribbean Cruise, I earned the top spot and earned the penthouse suite. It was larger than our home at the time and came with our own personal butler, a player piano and a full deck with a hot tub! When he can’t attend, my sister Erika is my travel buddy. I have been recognized as a Top Performer in Sales, Recruiting and Team Development in every company I have been a part of. I love this industry.
Benefits that we have had as a family because of my home based business:

  • Flexible schedule to be able to stay home with Alyssa
  • Lifelong friendships with my teammates and customers
  • All-expense paid vacations
  • Ability to pay for family vacations
  • Pay for household bills and expenses
  • Paid for my car, private school for Alyssa and earned lots and lots of jewelry! (My hubby likes that he does not have to buy me jewelry – haha)! 
Why Beautycounter?
Big changes in 2017, a company that I had been with for 8 years closed suddenly. I started researching companies that would be a good fit for me and my customers. From 10 companies down to the final two after showing the products to friends and family I decided my new home was with Beautycounter! I love this company and its mission to get safer products in the hands of everyone. I have found my tribe of entrepreneurs who are making a difference in the lives of others.
          
I love Beautycounter for so many reasons!
  • The company is a match with my personal values
  • Made in the USA
  • No animal testing
  • High quality, health focused ingredients, follow the EU standards and do not use over 1400 harmful ingredients found in most other personal care products
  • Certified B Corporation: we consider people, planet and profit equally
  • Products from head to toe: skincare, makeup, bath & body, haircare, kids and baby line
  • Band of Beauty Membership, customer loyalty program
Services I offer as your skincare and spa lady:
I offer training to start and build your own business with a company that is leading the industry. I offer in home or office parties, holiday shopping parties, one on one consultation, fundraisers, mom and me skincare and makeup parties, online parties and catalog shows. My goal is to share and educate others on what ingredients to look for in the products they are using. To help people make safer swaps to products that do not contain harmful chemicals.
Please let me know how I can help you make the switch to #BetterBeauty! I would love to be your skincare and spa lady.


                          
Connect with me:
Website: www.beautycounter.com/amylindsay-eells
Facebook: www.facebook.com/beautycounterwithamy
Email: alindsayeells@gmail.com
Cell: 425.238.9883                         

1 comment:

  1. I have loved knowing you through many years of direct selling. Maybe 10 years??? You are amazing and a great woman to do business with.

    ReplyDelete