Monday, January 24, 2022

New Text Msgs & Are You Coming Tonight?


Hi XXXXX,

I am transitioning Virtual Assistants again so my tasks are getting far behind again. This should improve soon!

The application I was using to send text message reminders wants me to upgrade to a monthly plan which I don't want to do and I no longer have access to any of the messages or credits I had with them. I am trying a new service which means you will see a new phone number for our text message reminders. My apologies if you have opted out of this service previously! Let me know your feedback on this new service. 

I would like to invite you to our first official meeting of the year! Last meeting was our holiday party which was lots of fun but not really a "meeting". ;) 

Cost is $5 and free for first time guests. Just have a member RSVP for you!

Jan 24 @ 6:30pm at Inspark Coworking in Lynnwood

See you soon!

~Monica~

No comments:

Post a Comment