Wednesday, February 22, 2017

MEETUP: Eastside H2H -- New Location for March 7


Hi everyone!

On March 7, we will be meeting at Café Veloce in Kirkland, just off of I-405 in Totem Lake.

http://www.cafeveloce.com/
12514 120th AVE NE
Kirkland, WA
Phone : 425 814 2972

It is just off Totem Lake Boulevard, so hopefully will be very easy to come to.
Italian food and wines -- so this should be fun.

I know it is hard to go down 520, sometimes in the evenings, so hopefully this makes it easier for you to join in the fun!

Round table discussion for the 7th:  Where do I want my business to be next month, in six months, and in a year.  What steps can I take to make it there, and how do I keep myself accountable?

Sound like fun?  Absolutely!  Laughter, wine, wonderful women, and an amazing community of minds.
Looking forward to seeing you there,

--Kristina
Erstwhile hostess of the Eastside H2H

--

This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Kristina McCrady from Heart to Heart Women's Networking.

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@meetup.com


No comments:

Post a Comment