Friday, March 31, 2017

Featured Member: Sandee Palmquist with Gourmet Temptations

NEW! This page has been moved to:

Sandee Palmquist
Gourmet Temptations Gift Baskets and Gourmet Foods
425-765-1865
sandee.palmquist@comcast.net

WEBSITE: www.gourmettemptationsgiftbaskets.com
FACEBOOK: www.Facebook.com/GourmetTemptations

About Gourmet Temptations
I love helping people! Gift giving, whether corporate or personal can be a huge challenge. How do you know what someone would like? Is the gift too personal? Is it too general? These are all questions that I help people determine when they are faced with a gift. Ultimately, any gift we give helps to cement a relationship, so its meaning goes further than just the immediate gift.



Although you can shop in my online store and choose one of my gift baskets or food products, I always recommend that people call and we can customize your gift. If I know a little about your recipient, I can help you define what you want to say, and stay within a reasonable budget.



I specialize in products from small gourmet manufacturers from the Pacific Northwest. Some of them you may have heard of, Chukar Cherries, Partner's Crackers or Seattle Chocolates. Others might be new names, such as GarliqueIt, Little Miss Mallow, Sasquatch Chocolates or Two Snooty Chefs. But they all make wonderful, high quality products that I enjoy providing for people's eating pleasure. Custom designed baskets can also include unique containers, kitchen accessories, paper goods or anything you feel will fit well with the gift.

I offer fruit and wine or beer for locally delivered gift baskets. 

And I deliver throughout the metro area. There is free delivery in Redmond, and the other metro areas have reasonable delivery charges. I also ship throughout the United States.

About Sandee
In a previous life, I was a special education teacher. When I retired in 2011, I was looking for something both fun and creative, that I could do from my home. I had had Wild Blackberries Gift Baskets back in the 1990's, and quickly realized that reopening my gift basket business would be a way to meet those needs.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed learning more about your business Sandee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very creative and your energy is contagious.

    ReplyDelete