Saturday, July 1, 2017

Featured Member: Amy Best-Morley with John L Scott Real Estate


NEW! This page has been moved to:


I am a full service real estate broker servicing the greater Seattle area and surrounding suburbs. I love working in real estate because I am apart of helping people make their dreams come true. The best part for me is seeing their faces light up when you tell them they got the house.

Priced Right the First Time!

It is critical to price the home correctly right out of the gate, have professional photographs taken, great marketing and buyer ready day one when listing your home.

For buyers it is absolutely crucial to be pre-underwritten and have all financing in order to have the strongest offer possible when you find the home you love.


I have over 10 years of experience working with people and understanding their needs. I bring excellent skills of customer service, hard work, professionalism, listening, organization and a can do attitude.

Whether you are buying or selling I have the knowledge and skills to get it done. With all the tools John L Scott has at our disposal I will get your home sold quickly and/or find you the perfect home you have always been dreaming of.

With me you will always know where you stand and receive the utmost in a caring professional.


I Work For You!


I work hard to provide my clients with the most positive real estate experience possible. A vital part of today's real estate industry is technology, and to that end I provide my clients with state-of-the art web tools and marketing. This is just one of the many things that has made John L Scott one of the most respected real estate companies in our area!

No comments:

Post a Comment