Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Featured Member: Deborah Lobe, Makeup Artist & Stylist



NEW! This page has been moved to:

Deborah Lobe
Makeup Artist and Stylist

Deborahlobe.com
206.390.0245

9312 – 217 th St. SW
Edmonds, WA. 98020

Service/Beauty

Ever since I can remember, style, color and detail have always caught my eye. My first sense of style and color began at a very young age, which developed strong disagreements with my mother and grandmother. I persevered and began my career in fashion and cosmetics in my 20’s. In my late 20’s I took a break to raise my two sons.

We moved from Eastern Washington to Edmonds where we have been living for almost 30 years. Edmonds has been such a wonderful place to raise children, work, and rich with opportunities. Truly, the Northwest is one of the most beautiful places to live. During the parenting years I received training from Image Awareness International keeping current in the beauty industry. As my youngest son was in his senior year I went back into the work force working for Sephora for almost 8 years. I was recruited by Nordstrom for a counter manager position and I did not want to pass it up. Six months later I realized it was time for me to leave, taking control of my life and create my own business. Throughout the years I have met many talented men and women who have enriched my life.

I see people through an artistic eye. I am passionate about what I do and find people fascinating. My services are offered at my home where I create a warm and welcoming atmosphere or I can come to your home. The focus of my business is makeup artistry and image consulting. Understanding your skin tone, warm or cool, overtone, undertone, is important to making wise choices and saving money. How many of you have drawers of lipsticks and other products that you are not sure why you bought them? As a professional makeup artist, I will teach you tips and tricks on how to choose the right colors. I provide one on one education along with group classes that can be a fun alternative.

Hate to shop? I enjoy the hunt. Sentimental with your closet wardrobe and need to make changes? I will help you to detach with out dated, unworn clothes that have been occupying your closet for years. Dramatic, classic, natural, are just a few style categories that may apply to you. I have found that we tend to have two dominant styles and one that intertwines.

When was the last time you had your picture taken by a professional? I work with a talented photographer, our work has been recently published on the cover of an authors new book, and will be in Uniquely You Fashion Magazine January 2017.

Planning a wedding is a lot of work. I like to work with the bride and her bride’s maid’s weeks before the big day. I can help you with makeup, hair, photography, and I know of a fantastic wedding boutique that is advertised in Woodway Magazine!

My artistic nature enjoys gardening, always wanting to redecorate my home, music, and reading. People are the most fun.

2 comments:

  1. So good to get to know the passion behind the face. Thanks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did my hair and makeup for a photo shoot with Chay Bigger and it was wonderful. I cannot recommend you more highly!

    ReplyDelete