Wednesday, November 16, 2016

MEETUP: Important updates


I just have a few items that I forgot to mention at the last meeting at Shawn O'Donnell's. The first thing is that I have been notified that our venue will no longer allow us to order off the menu. There have been too many people doing this and the food from our buffet is being wasted. We plan for 30 people at every meeting and if 10 people order off the menu then that is a lot of food that isn't getting eaten and the kitchen isn't prepared for making all those extra meals. I need to know how this will impact you and why so many are not participating in the buffet. Is it that you don't like what is being served? Is it a food allergy or intolerance? Is it something else? Please get back to me so I can work with the venue to make sure they are meeting our needs.

I have also heard from some of you that you are not getting the updates and information that I put in our newsletter that goes out every week now. It was twice a month before but now that we have the Eastside group, I have to send it more often. If you are a member of this Meetup group, then it is likely that you are not getting the newsletter because I don't want to overwhelm your inbox. You can go online and sign up for the newsletter if you want to get it: http://www.hearttoheartnetworking.com/p/mailing-list.html

Or you can go to our website and read it there, as I post a copy of all the newsletters and other items on our website. There is even a box to enter your email and the website will email you everytime there is a new post: http://www.hearttoheartnetworking.com/

I also added a new section to the website called PERKS & DUES so you might want to read about the changes with a new dues system and the perks that are available to you: http://www.hearttoheartnetworking.com/p/perks-dues.html

~Monica~

PS: Check out our newest Member of the Month and learn about Kate Olson and what she does! http://www.hearttoheartnetworking.com/2016/11/member-of-month-kate-olson-with.html

--
This message was sent by Meetup on behalf of Monica Hubinette from Heart to Heart Women's Networking.

Meetup, POB 4668 #37895 NY NY USA 10163 | support@meetup.com

No comments:

Post a Comment