Friday, September 30, 2016

Featured Member: Monica Hubinette with Monica, Your Travel Gal

NEW! This page has been moved to:

Monica Hubinette, Travel Consultant
Independent Affiliate of Anywhere But Here Travel, Inc.®
Bothell, Washington 
(office located in Lynnwood, WA)

(425) 608-0266 x827
monica@goabhtravel.com

WEBSITE: www.anywherebuthere.travel
FACEBOOK: Monica, Your Travel Gal
TWITTER: Monica, Your Travel Gal


About Monica:
Did you know that Travel Agents account for about 1/3 of all travel revenue? I help you buy wisely to perfectly match your travel desires. I am happy to help you with a quick hotel booking or a personalized itinerary created just for your special trip. I am your personal Travel Concierge for all your travel needs. I love to create personalized vacations and honeymoons for busy professionals and families. Let me alleviate the stress and frustration of planning your next trip!

Unique Qualities:
I can help you with almost any type of vacation/destinations and if I cannot help you, I know several other travel agents that I can refer to you if I am not the best fit for you. My areas of expertise are:
Maui
  • Hawaii 
  • Tahiti and South Pacific 
  • Disneyland
  • Cruises & River Cruises
  • Honeymoons 
  • Destination Weddings
  • Corporate Incentive Trips
  • Family Vacations 
  • Customized Itineraries 
  • More!
Testimonials:
"We are absolutely in love with Maui and will be for sure going back. It's truly paradise! Thank you so much for helping us get there." 
~Roseane, a last minute getaway client~


"Hi Monica! Thank you for all of this. I had no idea how much I wanted a travel agent until I had one!"
~Victoria, a fun honeymoon client~

"At first we were skeptical about using a travel agent. Maybe we thought the modern world had moved past it. We were dead wrong."

~Marcus, a doubtful honeymoon client~

"I worked with Monica on a trip to Maui. She kept it not only within budget, but under budget! Monica arranged the car, airline tickets, hotel, even our luau and whale site-seeing trip.  Usually, I arrange all our trips, do the research, and take weeks to find all the "perfect" deals.  This was my first experience in having someone else do all the planning and execution and it made the entire experience the wonderfully relaxing trip I needed and wanted. Next year's Maui trip will be planned by Monica."
~Kristina, a happy client~


Who can benefit most:
My Family in Puerto Vallarta
Are you a busy professional or have a busy family life and don't have the time or patience to research and book your own vacation? I am the gal for you! I get to know you and your travel dreams and desires and match up a vacation that best suits you and your reasonable budget. 

I am also your travel advocate and assist you before, during and after your vacation. I not only do all the research and planning ahead of time but I also have access to special perks and upgrades which come in handy when you are celebrating a special occasion. 

When you book your trip through me, you have the backing of a travel agency and an emergency 24/7 phone number. But if something does happen, isn't is great to have someone like me to take care of any issues while you relax by the pool?

My services are very low cost considering what you get in return so why WOULDN'T you use me?

Helping others:
I run Heart to Heart Networking and am highly involved with some other networking groups. I love helping women build their businesses and grow! Also, I would love to speak at your next networking meeting or group. I will share a little about myself and my services plus my top 10-12 travel tips. Please contact me for more information!

As a gift to my Heart to Heart members, I would like to offer the following:

  • $25 off a consultation fee of $200 or less
  • $50 off a consultation fee of $200-$400 
  • $100 off a consultation fee of $401+



Blogs I Have Written:

"Travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape you." ~Unknown~
"Go online to look, but use a travel agent to book." ~Monica~

1 comment:

  1. Great article Monica! I love this idea. We need to get everyone in the group reading and commenting on the Member of the Month. What a nice way to get to know each other better. :)

    ReplyDelete